Current Adopt-A-Road Participants
Who can participate?
Businesses, civic clubs, churches, or other organizations (including families) may adopt Knox County and other grant-eligible roads.
Requirements and Agreements
Group adopting road
- Adopt section of a County road for a three year period.
- Conduct a minimum of two litter clean up each year at designated, adopted road.
- Request and return all supplies in a timely manner.
- Report all litter-pickup activities.
Keep Knoxville Beautiful
- Provide all documentation
- Provide group with trash bags, gloves, safety vest, litter pickers, and safety signs.
Knox county Solid Waste
- Final approval of adoptable roads/groups.
- Assist with waste disposal
- Furnish Adopt-A-Road sign (after two cleanups 6 months apart)
For more information about the Adopt-A-Road program please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 865-521-6957.